Heading & Bending
Cold forming techniques are usually classified into four major groups: squeezing, bending, drawing, and shearing. Examples of applications include the heading of bolts and cap screws and the finishing of cold rolled steel*.
Threadall Manufacturing Heading Capabilities Include:
- #10-7/16 Diameter Cold Headed
- Up to 1" Diameter Hot Formed
- Long Lengths and Special Heads
- All Types of Upsetting, Extrusion and Collar Work
We work with a wide variety of Materials.
Bending is a manufacturing process that produces a V-shape, U-shape, or channel shape along a straight axis in ductile materials*
Threadall Manufacturing Bending Capabilites Include:
- Bending to 4 1/2" Diameter
- Eye Bolts - Opened and Closed
- "U", "J", "L" and Pig Tail Bolts
- Special Configurations available.
Please contact us for additional information or pricing.
Threadall Manufacturing Company - ISO 9001:2008 Certified